MISURE DI GOVERNO DELLA DENOMINAZIONE
1. Vini atti a Pinot grigio delle Venezie ottenuti dalla vendemmia 2018 e sottoposti a stoccaggio. Provvedimenti che ne disciplinano la riclassificazione a vino bianco e/o vino bianco a IGT
Provvedimenti che disciplinano la riclassificazione dei quantitativi di vini Pinot grigio delle Venezie 2018 sottoposti a stoccaggio a vino bianco IGT/bianco tavola.
2. Provvedimenti che disciplinano l’iscrizione dei vigneti di Pinot grigio nello schedario vitato
Provvedimenti che disciplinano l’iscrizione dei vigneti di Pinot grigio nello schedario vitato ai fini dell’idoneità alla rivendicazione della DOC Pinot grigio delle Venezie per le tre campagne viticole (2019-2020, 2020-2021, 2021-2022).
BREAKING NEWS FROM CONSORZIO
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM THE CONSORTIUM
2019 vintage, towards storage
With the approach of harvesting operations and given the economic situation, the Board of Directors has deemed it appropriate to explore with the supply chain the possibility of activating the measure of storage for the products of the upcoming harvest.
The consortium structure, in the course of recent meetings, has acquired the favorable opinion of the representatives of the supply chain, starting in these days the confrontation with the colleagues of the other consortia of protection of the Triveneto that have the pinot grigio among the types foreseen in the production disciplinary .
At the end of this new round of checks with the various subjects that are interested in the production of the Pinot Grigio delle Venezie DOC, we will define the terms and methods of the measure and proceed with the presentation of the request to the public administrations (Trentino, Friuli and Veneto).
In this area of the site the progress updates will be published.
Eligibility block for claims for the three-year period 2019/2020 – 2021/2022
From information received from the Autonomous Province of Trento, the Autonomous Region of Friuli Venezia Giuli and the Veneto Region have adopted, in concert, their respective provisions concerning:
Activation, pursuant to Article 39, paragraph 3, of Law no. 238/2016, of the measure concerning the temporary suspension of the registration to the Vineyard Schedule of the surfaces of the Pinot Grigio variety planted and / or grafted starting from 1 August 2019 for the purposes of the claim with the DOC delle Venezie, for the duration of the three-year period from 1 August 2019 to 31 July 2022.
As soon as we have the text of the aforementioned measures available, we will update you and, if necessary, provide the necessary clarifications.
Faq and Calculation Costs
The first version of the FAQ is online, frequently asked questions received by the Consortium through its official channels.
On the following page it will be possible to have an answer to the main requests and calculate the certification costs for wine-growers and bottlers, find the documentation and the procedures relating to bottling abroad.
Help us improve these documents, if you do not find the answer to your questions and for any request: email@example.com
IGT | Control Plan Transitional labeling procedures
- IGT “Trevenezie” Controls Plan
- Provision publication Typical Geographical Indication wines from “delle Venezie” to “Trevenezie” or in Slovenian language “Tri Benečije”
- Provision publication Typical Geographical Indication wines “Alto Livenza”
- Provision publication Typical Geographical Indication wines “Colli Trevigiani”
- Provision publication Typical Geographical Indication wines “Conselvano”
- IGT “Trevenezie” and Slovenian language “Tri Benečije”, temporary labeling
- IGT “Alto Livenza” temporary labeling
- IGT “Colli Trevigiani” temporary labeling
- IGT “Conselvano” temporary labeling
- Provision publication Typical Geographical Indication “Marca Trevigiana” wines
- IGT “Marca Trevigiana” transitional labeling
- Provision publication Typical Geographical Indication “Vallagarina” wines
- “Vallagarina” IGT wines temporary labeling
- Provision publication Typical Geographical Indication “Veneto” wines
- “Veneto” IGT wines temporary labeling
- “Veneto” IGT wines temporary labeling
- Provision publication Typical Geographical Indication wines “Veneto Orientale”
- Transitional labeling of IGT wines “Veneto Orientale”
- Provision publication Publication measure Typical Geographical Indication “Venezia Giulia” wines
- Temporary labeling of IGT wines “Venezia Giulia”
- Provision publication Typical Geographical Indication wines “Verona” or “Province of Verona” or “Veronese”
- Transitional labeling IGT wines “Verona” or “Province of Verona” or “Veronese”
- 2 August 2018 | Conegliano | ICQRF – Consorzio DOC delle Venezie – DOC delle Venezie harvest 2018, storage measure
- 9 august 2017 | Basiliano | ICQRF – Consorzio DOC delle Venezie – Pinot grigio – Bianco
- 26 July 2017 | Lonigo | ICQRF – Consortium | DOC delle Venezie – Pinot grigio – Bianco meeting at Cantine dei Colli Berici
Read the bottling and certification procedures abroad